Synchronize all source and translated content between MailChimp and Crowdin project.
MailChimp integration settings, as well as your personal MailChimp data, will remain available only to you.
Your colleagues can upload necessary files to the Crowdin project from their personal MailChimp simultaneously.
To connect MailChimp integration with your project in Crowdin Enterprise, please follow these steps:
- Open Marketplace tab and click Install button.
- Import content for translation in Project Settings > Resources > Integrations & API page > MailChimp Integration.
- Export translations back to MailChimp in Project Settings > Resources > Integrations & API page > MailChimp Integration.
To connect MailChimp with your project in Crowdin, please follow these steps:
- Open Account Settings > More > Crowdin Applications.
- Click Install and add Manifest URL
- Open Project Settings > Integrations tab to customize the application.