Wix Answers is a cloud-based customer support platform. Integration with Wix Answers will help to streamline localization of help desk content. All the texts will be kept in sync between Crowdin and Wix Answers.
After you set up the integration, articles from the Help Center will be automatically added as separate XML files to your Crowdin Enterprise project. You can also upload translated articles back to Wix Answers.
When you connect your Wix Answers to Crowdin you’re able to localize all the types of articles within your help center.
With a two-way synchronization between Wix Answers and Crowdin, you will automatically upload articles that require translation to Crowdin and upload translations back to Wix Answers.
Create project Glossary to add, store, and manage all the Knowledge Base terminology in one place.
To connect Wix Answers with your project in Crowdin, please follow these steps:
- Before you integrate your accounts enable languages you want to translate into in your Wix Answers Help Center. It's recommended to make sure that all the target languages you have in your Crowdin project to be added to Wix Answers as well.
- Open your project, navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Select Wix Answers integration.
- Enter your Help Center's URL, API Key, API Secret Key, and click Set Up Integration.
- Choose the time interval to configure the synchronization schedule, select categories you’d like to upload articles from, and click Save.
- Go to your Wix Answers account and choose articles that should appear in your Crowdin project by sending them to translation.