Crowdin integrates with Azure Repos to help you release multilingual versions of your product faster. Sync content between Crowdin and your source code to integrate localization into the development cycle.
Localize feature branches separately from the master branch, while they are still in development. Translators will immediately get notified of the new content to be translated. Files with ready translations will be pushed as pull requests to the l10n branch in Azure Repos repository. Ready to be merged.
Synchronize all source and translated content between Azure repository and Crowdin project automatically.
Keep up the localization with your release cycles. Translators will be able to access source texts before the feature becomes publicly available.
Synchronize the existing branches from Azure repository with your Crowdin project.
To connect Azure Repos with your project in Crowdin, please follow these steps:
- Open your project, navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Select Azure Repos integration and click Set Up Integration.
- In the new window that opens – authorize the connection on the Azure Repo side. Click Accept to grant Crowdin access to your Azure Repos account.
- Select a repository and branches that should be synchronized with your project.
- Configure synced branches and save the integration.