Crowdin Script Editor is a development and debugging tool for Crowdin Script.
What can Script Editor do?
- Start quickly with sample code
- Test and debug code in different contexts
- Write Crowdin Script code and have it executed in the save environment as it will have on production
- Validate the Requests and Responses
To connect Script Editor with your project in Crowdin Enterprise, please follow these steps:
- Find Script Editor in the Marketplace section.
- Test expressions in Project Settings > Integrations & API page > Script Editor.
To connect Script Editor with your project in Crowdin, please follow these steps:
- Open Account Settings > More > Crowdin Applications.
- Click Install and add Manifest URL
- Open Project Settings > Integrations tab to customize the application.