Crowdin’s integration with Bitbucket synchronizes source and translation files between your Bitbucket repository and translation project in Crowdin. All translated and approved files will be automatically pushed as a pull request to the l10n branch in Bitbucket repository.
When translations are finished and your languages are ready to go live, Crowdin sends a pull request with translations to your version control system. For every branch that is under localization, Crowdin creates additional service branch with translations. We do not commit directly to master so that you have a chance to verify translations and keep your app safe and sound.
Synchronize all source and translated content between Bitbucket repository and Crowdin project automatically.
Keep up the localization with your release cycles. Translators will be able to access source texts before the feature becomes publicly available.
Synchronize the existing branches from Bitbucket repository with your Crowdin project.
To connect Bitbucket with your project in Crowdin, please follow these steps:
- Open your project, navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Select Bitbucket integration and click Set Up Integration.
- In the new window that opens – authorize the connection on the Bitbucket side. Click Authorize application to grant Crowdin access to your Bitbucket account.
- You'll return to your Crowdin account. Now, you can configure the integration.
- Select a repository and branches that should be synchronized with your project.
- Configure synced branches and save the integration.