The FunTranslations application is an integration with the Fun Translations service that provides translations from English to different dialects and languages from movies, TV shows, and games.
To install the FunTranslations app in your Crowdin Enterprise organization, follow these steps:
- Open your organization’s Workspace, select Marketplace on the Organization menu and click Install.
- Once the app is installed, you'll be able to open FunTranslations from the Organization menu on your Workspace.
To install the FunTranslations app in your Crowdin account, follow these steps:
- Open Resources, select Marketplace and click Install.
- Once the app is installed, you'll be able to open FunTranslations from the Resources > Extensions.
FunTranslations App Settings:
To configure the FunTranslation app, follow these steps:
- Open the FunTranslations app.
- Paste an API key from your Fun Translations account.
- Go to Resources > Machine Translation.
- Scroll down to the Custom MT Translator and select FunTranslations from the drop-down menu.
After that, you will be able to manually use the FunTranslations MT suggestions in the Editor or with the pre-translation via MT.