Crowdin’s integration with GitHub synchronizes source and translation files between your GitHub repository and translation project in Crowdin. All translated and approved files will be automatically pushed as a pull request to the l10n branch in GitHub repository.
Synchronize all source and translated content between GitHub repository and Crowdin project automatically.
Keep up the localization with your release cycles. Translators will be able to access source texts before the feature becomes publicly available.
Synchronize the existing branches from GitHub repository with your Crowdin project.
To connect GitHub with your project in Crowdin, please follow these steps:
- Open your project, navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Select GitHub integration and click Set Up Integration. You can connect your GitHub or GitHub Enterprise Account.
- In the new window that opens – authorize the connection on the GitHub side. Click Authorize application to grant Crowdin access to your GitHub account.
- You'll return to your Crowdin account. Now, you can configure the integration.
- Select a repository and branches that should be synchronized with your project.
- Configure synced branches and save the integration.