Use Grunt with Crowdin CLI to automate your frequent localization tasks such as uploading source files and downloading translations.
In order to use Grunt with Crowdin CLI:
- Create a project in Crowdin via UI or using API.
- Once you create a project, you’ll need the Project ID (Project > Integrations > API) and API token (Profile Settings > API > New Token).
- Your app must have a configuration file crowdin.yml (with Project ID and API token from your Crowdin project).
- Install Crowdin CLI.
Setting up the grunt-exec plugin allows you to execute shell commands:
- Upload source files to Crowdin pass this command to grun-exec
crowdin upload sources
- Download latest translations from Crowdin pass command
More information about Crowdin CLI commands.