Linguistic Quality Assurance (LQA) is widely used process in translation projects to measure and evaluate translation quality and translators job.
This app is free, tightly integrated with Crowdin LQA solution and supports all major QA models like TAUS DQF-MQM, LISA QA and others
To connect LQA with your project in Crowdin, please follow these steps:
- Find LQA in the Marketplace section.
- Test expressions in Project Settings > Integrations & API page > LQA.
- Open Account Settings > More > Crowdin Applications.
- Click Install and add Manifest URL:
- Open Project Settings > Integrations tab to customize the application.