MyMemory is a public Translation Memory created by collecting TMs from the European Union, United Nations and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites in more than 10K language pairs.
Crowdin MyMemory connector allows you to get matches from the MyMemory while working in the editor and pre-translate your projects.
You can configure the connector to use the Neural & Adaptive Machine Translation powered by CustomMT for the segments that can't be translated via the Translation Memory. Crowdin MyMemory connector also allows you to leverage your own TM's hosted on MyMemory.
To install MyMemory in your Crowdin Enterprise organization, follow these steps:
- Open your organization Workspace, select Marketplace on the Organization menu and click Install.
- Once installed, you'll be able to open MyMemory from the Organization menu on your Workspace.
To install MyMemory in your Crowdin account, follow these steps:
- Open Resources, select Marketplace and click Install.
- Once installed, you'll be able to open MyMemory from the Resources > Extensions.
MyMemory App Settings:
To configure the MyMemory app, follow these steps:
- Open the MyMemory app.
- Paste an API key from your MyMemory account.
- Go to Resources > Machine Translation.
- Scroll down to the Custom MT Translator and select MyMemory from the drop-down menu.