The app can help to create and test segmentation rules on your Crowdin projects. The tool produces the SRX (Segmentation Rules eXchange) rules that can be used in Crowdin during file import.
- Build segmentation rules for big projects or just make one string split in the current project
- Automatic Rule Generation
- Re-use SRX rules in any translation tool
- Test multiple rules at once
- Start quickly and test on the real data
To connect Translation Memory Generator with your project in Crowdin, please follow these steps:
- Find Translation Memory Generator in the Marketplace section.
- Test expressions in Project Settings > Integrations & API page > Translation Memory Generator.
- Open Account Settings > More > Crowdin Applications.
- Click Install and add Manifest URL:
- Open Project Settings > Integrations tab to customize the application.