Translate your Storyblok content with Crowdin. You can localize every type of content, including websites, mobile apps, customer support content, e-commerce, and more.
With the Storyblok app, you can configure:
- an auto-sync of content, so you need to spend time on copy-pasting;
- sync of multiple Storyblok spaces (repositories);
- preview for Markdown and RichText File Format;
Note: To enable preview for RichText, install the Storyblok RichText File Format app.
To connect Storyblok app with your project on Crowdin Enterprise, please follow these steps:
- Open Marketplace tab and click Install .
- Select users who will be able to use the app and the projects where it will be available.
- Import content for translation in Project Settings > Application > Custom > Storyblok.
- Export translations back to Storyblok in Project Settings > Applications > scroll down to the Custom section > Storyblok.
To connect Storyblok app with your Crowdin project, please follow these steps:
- Open Resources > Marketplace and click Install .
- Select users who will be able to use the app, and the projects where it will be available.
- Import content for translation in the Project Settings > Applications > Storyblok.
- Once the translation is complete, export translations back to Storyblok right from the app.