Create Translation Memory from the translated Crowdin project. Select the source files and target languages to include them in the new Translation Memory.
The new Translation Memory (TM) will store source strings and their translations into the selected languages that can be used to speed up the translation of the same or similar strings in your projects.
- Select the Crowdin project to generate TM from
- Select existing or empty translation memory to store translations into
To connect Translation Memory Generator with your project in Crowdin, please follow these steps:
- Find Translation Memory Generator in the Marketplace section.
- Test expressions in Project Settings > Integrations & API page > Translation Memory Generator.
- Open Account Settings > More > Crowdin Applications.
- Click Install and add Manifest URL:
- Open Project Settings > Integrations tab to customize the application.