Verbal Tester allows you to create, debug and test your verbal expressions before using them in your Crowdin projects
Verbal Expressions are used by Crowdin as an alternative to the Regular Expressions to create custom variables highlight and validation during translations.
To connect Verbal Tester with your project in Crowdin Enterprise, please follow these steps:
- Find Verbal Tester in the Marketplace section.
- Test expressions in Project Settings > Integrations & API page > Verbal Tester.
To connect Verbal Tester with your project in Crowdin, please follow these steps:
- Open Account Settings > More > Crowdin Applications.
- Click Install and add Manifest URL
- Open Project Settings > Integrations tab to customize the application.