Amazon S3 integration is implemented as a Crowdin application. It allows you to synchronize files for translation directly from your Amazon S3 to the project in Crowdin Enterprise as well as synchronize the translations back to Amazon S3. After the installation, Amazon S3 integration will become available in the Integrations & API page > Custom apps section.
Synchronize all source and translated content between Amazon S3 and Crowdin project.
Amazon S3 integration settings, as well as your personal Amazon S3 data, will remain available only to you.
Your colleagues can upload necessary files to the Crowdin project from their personal Amazon S3 simultaneously.
To connect Amazon S3 integration with your project in Crowdin Enterprise, please follow these steps:
- Open Marketplace tab and click Install button.
- Import content for translation in Project Settings > Resources > Integrations & API page > Amazon S3 Integration.
- Export translations back to Amazon S3 in Project Settings > Resources > Integrations & API page > Amazon S3 Integration.
To connect Amazon S3 integration with your project in Crowdin, please follow these steps:
- Open Account Settings > More > Crowdin Applications.
- Click Install and add Manifest URL
- Open Project Settings > Integrations tab to customize the application.