Microsoft SharePoint integration is implemented as a Crowdin application. It allows you to synchronize files for translation directly from your Microsoft SharePoint to the project in Crowdin Enterprise as well as synchronize the translations back to Microsoft SharePoint. After the installation, Microsoft SharePoint integration will become available in the Integrations & API page > Custom apps section.
Synchronize all source and translated content between Microsoft SharePoint and Crowdin project.
Microsoft SharePoint integration settings, as well as your personal Microsoft SharePoint data, will remain available only to you.
Your colleagues can upload necessary files to the Crowdin project from their personal Microsoft SharePoint simultaneously.
To connect Microsoft SharePoint integration with your project in Crowdin Enterprise, please follow these steps:
- Open Marketplace tab and click Install button.
- Import content for translation in Project Settings > Resources > Integrations & API page > Microsoft SharePoint Integration.
- Export translations back to Microsoft SharePoint in Project Settings > Resources > Integrations & API page > Microsoft SharePoint Integration.
To connect Microsoft SharePoint integration with your project in Crowdin, please follow these steps:
- Open Account Settings > More > Crowdin Applications.
- Click Install and add Manifest URL
- Open Project Settings > Integrations tab to customize the application.