Google Drive integration is implemented as a Crowdin application. It allows you to synchronize files for translation directly from your Google Drive to the project in Crowdin Enterprise as well as synchronize the translations back to Google Drive. After the installation, Google Drive integration will become available in the Integrations & API page > Custom apps section.
Synchronize all source and translated content between Google Drive and Crowdin project.
Google Drive integration settings, as well as your personal Google Drive data, will remain available only to you.
Your colleagues can upload necessary files to the Crowdin project from their personal Google Drive simultaneously.
To connect Google Drive with your project in Crowdin Enterprise, please follow these steps:
- Open Marketplace tab and click Install button.
- Import content for translation in Project Settings > Resources > Integrations & API page > Google Drive Integration.
- Export translations back to Google Drive in Project Settings > Resources > Integrations & API page > Google Drive Integration.
To connect Google Drive with your project in Crowdin, please follow these steps:
- Open Account Settings > More > Crowdin Applications.
- Click Install and add Manifest URL
- Open Project Settings > Integrations tab to customize the application.