Crowdin’s integration with GitLab synchronizes source and translation files between your GitLab repository and translation project in Crowdin. All translated and approved files will be automatically pushed as a merge request to the l10n branch in GitLab repository.
Synchronize all source and translated content between GitLab repository and Crowdin project automatically.
Keep up the localizaiton with your release cycles. Translators will be able to access source texts before the feature becomes publicly available.
Synchronize the existing branches from GitLab repository with your Crowdin project.
To connect GitLab with your project in Crowdin, please follow these steps:
- Open your project, navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Select GitLab integration and click Set Up Integration.
- In the new window that opens – authorize the connection on the GitLab side. Click Authorize application to grant Crowdin access to your GitLab account.
- You'll return to your Crowdin account. Now, you can configure the integration.
- Select a repository and branches that should be synchronized with your project.
- Configure synced branches and save the integration.