Zendesk Guide is a help desk software by Zendesk. It helps to organize Knowledge Base articles, frequently asked questions, product details, policies, and other helpful content.
With Crowdin Enterprise integration with Zendesk Guide, you can offer customers support in their native language. Working in Crowdin Enterprise, your translators will be able to use Glossaries, Translation Memory, and other localization resources you’ve added to your project. This will help to keep translations consistent across languages.
Synchronize all source and translated content between Zendesk Guide and Crowdin project automatically.
Localize categories and sections via Crowdin. Names and descriptions of chosen Zendesk Guide categories will be added to your Crowdin project as separate files.
Create project Glossary to add, store, and manage all the Knowledge Base terminology in one place.
To connect Zendesk Guide with your project in Crowdin, please follow these steps:
- Open your project, navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Select Zendesk Guide integration.
- Enter the URL of your Help Center and click Set Up Integration.
- Authorize the connection on the Zendesk Guide side. Click Allow to grant Crowdin access to your Zendesk Guide account.
- In the Settings choose the time interval to configure the synchronization schedule and select the categories you’d like to upload descriptions and articles from.
- Click Save.