Document360 is a SaaS-based knowledge base product.
Localize your knowledge base content with Document360 integration for Crowdin Enterprise.
The API key provided by Document360 should be set up in Crowdin integration so that the content of the knowledge base can be pulled from Document360 to Crowdin project. Every version of Document360 knowledge base will be converted into a branch in Crowdin, the user can pick up the article which needs translation. The integration should retain the folder structure of categories in Document360.
Once the localization is completed in Crowdin you can push the translated knowledge base from Crowdin to Document360.
To connect Document360 with your project in Crowdin Enterprise, please follow these steps:
- Open Marketplace tab and click Install button.
- Import content for translation in Project Settings > Application > Custom > Document360 Integration.
- Export translations back to Document360 in Project Settings > Application > Custom > Document360 Integration.
To connect Document360 integration with your project in Crowdin, please follow these steps:
- Open Account Settings > More > Crowdin Applications.
- Click Install and add Manifest URL https://prod-crowdin.azurewebsites.net/manifest.json
- Open Project Settings > Integrations tab to customize the application.